Oreo Plum Square

Today it's pouring rain out there! I'm not going anywhere, still need a little rest perhaps! So, I'm making something simple and nice for myself, of coz...ha ha ! I love fresh fruits and my kids love cookies.....I guess that it! Finally, I came out with something juicy fruity with the combination of Oreo cookies. Oh my, I've never thought this thing came out looks so gorgeously in colour. And the plum is still juicy wet....You have no idea how was it taste like!!! Yes, I'm in....I love the taste of fruits and Oreo cookies. Absolutely, perfect! Here comes the recipe...

Ingredients :

150gm butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 cups self-raising flour
2/3 cup milk
1 tspn vanilla extract
4 plums, sliced
1 packet of Oreo icing cookies
some icing sugar for dusting


Method :
- beat butter and sugar untill fluffy.
- add in eggs and beat untill well combine.
- then add in flour and milk alternately.
- pour the batter onto a 9x13" baking tray with a sheet of parchment paper.
- decorate the top with Oreo cookies and sliced plum.
- bake for 40-45mins at 185-190'C.
- then cool in tin for 30 mins before lifting.

Remember, do not press the fruits and cookies into the batter! Just leave it like this.
Here comes the gorgeous thing! Should have put more plums. (so greedy!)
I can't wait to have a slice of it as soon as the thing came out. The colours really captured my attention.
Can you see the red colour juicy plum? mmm...mm..... I guess it's a wonderful try out...yey! And very happy about it. My kids, they love it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...