Awards

Yeap, more awards from my foodie friends! Thank you very much to Penny @ Jeroxie and Divina @ Sense & Serendipity. It's an honour and I'm really appreciate it. Penny, she's a cute little darling to me. She loves showing all those delicious, irresistible & fatty food reviewed which I love the most and not to forget she's also a good cook. Divina, she's a holistic nutritionist and there are many interesting healthy recipes in her lovely blog. Thanks again! Well, the next thing would be 7 things about myself..... 7 things!!! Wow....

(1) I love dancing and it's one of my favourite thing to do when I was younger, especially ballroom dance and free style. (You'll be surprised if you see me on stage..he he!)
(2) Now, I'm a mother of two beautiful kids, 15(daughter) and 12(son).
(3) I first started blogging was on March 2009 and I'm glad I did it.
(4) The most unforgettable thing in my life was when I'm carrying my first child.
(5) I went to Whakapapa ski moutain, New Zealand even I know nothing about skiing.
(Actually, I was in New Zealand for a year in 20 years back.)
(6) I still cannot swim but I can float...ha ha ha! (what a shame!)
(7) I like to laugh & make jokes a lot, and my parents & relatives called me 'Happy Nut'!

Now, I am going to pass the award to 7 other foodie friends which I think they've a great blog too. So, do feel free to visit them.

(1) Silvia @ Citronetvanille
(2) Kathy Gory @ The Colours Of Indian Cooking
(3) Drick @ Drick's Rumbling Cafe
(4) Laura @ Little Chef And I
(5) Mary Moh @ Keep Learning Keep Smiling
(6) Joycee @ Granny Mountain
(7) Hana @ Heavenly Housewife

Please feel free to drop by and brings home your award. Congratulations to all of you! And remember to paste the award, list out 7 things about yourself and then pass the award to 7 other bloggers.

And in return, I would like to pass this befriending button to Penny & Divina. Thank you for being my friend and for sharing.

And I also want to pass this befriending button to another new foodie friend of mine, Alwayswinner786. Thanks for being my friend and sharing. Have fun!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...