I'm in "Bake & Celebrate : Cookies & Treats" Cookbook

After spending 8 whole years blogging, I finally granted with a cookbook. Yippie..... 

Thanks to Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Ltd, for giving me the opportunity to share one of my recipe in "Bake & Celebrate: Cookies & Treats" cookbook, which will be out in Singapore book stores in this coming December. I am truly honored to be apart of it.

The books will be sold at a special pre-order price of $11.95, which is a 20% discount from the actual retail price. There will be a delivery charge of $10 for orders of 4 copies and below. Free delivery if the customers order 5 copies and above. The pre-order offer starts from now till 9 December 2016. Kindly direct all orders to letsbakeandcelebrate@gmail.com  

And for Malaysian readers, you can order this book through MPH Online as follow :
http://www.mphonline.com/books/nsearchdetails.aspx?&pcode=9789814771689


I can't wait to see the original copy of my cookbook. Hope you guys will love it too !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...