Kristygourmet Easter Bread Collection 自家的復活節面包食谱

These Easter Bake that are shown on today post are all made out of joy, fun and love over the years. Can't believe it my own eyes when I started gather everything here the other day. I am glad I did so ! It brings back so many fabulous memories. Hopefully, I'll be able to recreate more recipes on the coming days.  Happy baking everyone <3 And have fun on the coming Easter Day !

Flaounes @ The Cypriot Easter Bread

Babka ~ The East European Festive Bread

 Panettone ~ The Italian Festive Cake

Traditional Hot Cross Bun

Challah ~ The Jewish Festive Bread

 Pasca ~ The Romanian Easter Pastry

Kolaches or Kolach ~ The Czech Festive Bread

Cozonac ~ The Romanian & Bulgarian Festive Bread

Eggless Chocolate Hot Cross Bun 无蛋巧克力复活节的十字包
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...